“Great Cuban food ”

Papi’s Cuban & Caribbean Grill
Ranked #1 of 137 Restaurants in Stockbridge
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Description: You don't have to travel to Cuba or the Caribbean to experience the flavors that are indigenous to the tropics. Papi's brings all the essence of the South Seas to you, with attention to authenticity and an adherence to the recipes of generations.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious and authentic . The Cuban sandwich was delicious . The empanadas sampler platter were tasty . The parking is limited around the building especially at lunch . There is a nice bar with good drinks . The indoor seating is available with full service . The desserts were also delicious .

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I met a friend for lunch today. I had the grilled chicken and onions with black beans and rice. My friend had a baked or grilled fish dinner. Both meals were very good. Super fresh and seasoned perfectly. Our server was very attentive to our needs during our lunch. I can always count on a good experience here!

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

If you want Cuban food go here
Do not go anywhere else but here
amazing service so many great drinks
This is my go to restaurant

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Tried this place for the first time. I had the chicken Cuban sandwich. It was good, the fries were even better. The sampler was interesting with not all tasting great. The empanada was very good. Overall a good meal..

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I love the good!! The service was great too. My family and i started to go a lot more often seeing as we all like it