US$158
US$72
US$67
US$57
US$52
Days Inn by Wyndham Statesboro(Statesboro)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$60
US$62
US$57
US$99
US$94
US$127
All reviewspaved streetsfull hookupstwo nightsplace to staystayed herehuntingconveniencewifishower
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The best place to stay in Statesboro ga very clean and the owners are very pleasant and friendly and a well kept park and if you don't have an rv they have cottages that are well kept close to everything in Statesboro

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Parkwoodrvpark, Owner at Parkwood RV Park & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you, we are glad you enjoyed your stay at Parkwood. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I've now stayed here 5 times for a total of 20 nights. I come up from south Florida to hunt and love the safety and convenience of Parkwood. Would like a little more space between campers but I'm out before daylight and back after dark most days...I relish the thought my RV is safe all day while I'm at my hunting land. Everyone is nice and helpful!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Parkwoodrvpark, Owner at Parkwood RV Park & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thank you for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope the hunting was good! We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Statesboro.

Safe Travels

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Easy in/out. Paved streets; grass sites; good WIFI; full hookups. Most sites are level with enough room between them. There is one small building with rest room and a shower. Also a laundry. A little noise from the highway; but didn't bother us. We were going to be late getting in; called ahead. Everything was ready; went to office next morning. Nice; helpful people.

Room Tip: This is a campground.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Parkwoodrvpark, Owner at Parkwood RV Park & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I reserved this place for my RV while hunting. Stayed 5 nights and also parked my camper there in long term storage for a few more return trips. The staff are super friendly and helpful and the rates as good as it gets. A little cramped but I'm not there to rock on a porch. It does come with full hook up and picnic table. Most sites are pull thru so getting in and out is easy.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Large level grass site with no patios, good wifi and great TV. This site has full hookups. You have to walk a ways to the office that's ok if it is not raining. It is easy to find and get in and out of.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family