“Early Dinner”
Review of Captain D's

Captain D's
Ranked #96 of 164 Restaurants in Statesboro
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We both had the Southern Style Fish Tenders for $4.99. You get four fish tenders, two sides, and two hush puppies. We had tossed salad, fried okra, french fries, and coleslaw. It was all delicious. The restaurant was clean including the restroom and the people working the counter were very nice and efficient. The food came out quick. No complaints y’all. Love Capt D’s!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank OneTankRoadTripper

Reviewed 13 May 2018

When we came into the restaurant we heard the cook yell "I not putting up with this Sh-- all night". All of the other employees had a bad attitude, they acted like they could not talk and did a lot of grumbling that was hard to understand, not a helpful bunch. We got our food and the order was correct, hot and very good. It's too bad that they had to ruin the meal by being so grumpy.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Cashier was rude and hateful very smart alec, like I should know more about the food than she did. My food was cold and the order was incorrect but just kept what I got and was happy to get out of there . They never said Thank you, come back, Hello Goodbye anything and we drove 40 miles

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Gross... Flounder wasn't flounder at all and burnt. Two pieces the size of my palm. Corn on cob looked knawed on. Salad was a mess and the mixture was falling out of 3 sides of the container... Like someone dropped it and shoved it back in the container. I ate the 2 hush puppies. Thanks, Captain D's for a nourishing meal after taking care of my dying father in law all day...

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Has changed so much over the years. Not even a piece of fish anymore, it's a fish render. On the greasy side and this location is slow.

Date of visit: May 2017