“Overit”

Add it.
Dunkin Donuts Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #8 of 9 Quick Bites in Statesboro
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I love ice cream. I had to stop going because the scoop of ice cream on this location is so small and got tired of having to say something. I do not mind paying for something but when other locations give you scoops that are double the size of this location then it makes you feel ripped off.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I walked in and was surprised at the condition of this location. It is in very poor condition. It truly needs to be closed and renovated. It is very dark inside (during the day) with the floor torn up and an over all state of disarray.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We went thru the drive thru for a scoop of what has been our favorite flavors for years, and asked for a sugar cone. As the nice man handed them to me, the first one went to my spouse, and the second one fell off the cone completely into my hand, onto the debit card. I placed it back onto the cone with my hand and handed him the card, which he wiped off. He never offered to replace it of give me a wet napkin or anything. I had to ask for a cup and he did give me 2, just in case we needed it. I enjoyed my ice cream, but they need a class on how to scoop it into a cone!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Thank goodness for this venue! The free breakfast at Days Inn was not very good and having Dunkin Donuts right next door was a blessing!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Thrilled to find the Dunkin Donuts right next door to Hotel. Extremely friendly employees and great coffee!!

Date of visit: December 2016