“A good lunch deal indeed”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Statesboro
Reviewed 15 May 2018

My son and i have stopped by here several times, and weve always ordeered off of the lunch deals, which cost $5 or $6.

For this you get a decent sandwich, with a side, a drink and even get an small ice cream, believe it or not. It is quick food, the restaurant is always hopping, and the parking lotis always full.

Try it out yourself if you find yourself in town and hungry!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I love dairy queen, nice staff, short wait. the blizzards are amazing i love the resse blizzard its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The staff are amazing nice and clean.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Every Dairy Queen in the country could take lessons from this location. I don't personally know the owner of this Dairy Queen franchise, but he has been pointed out to me by friends when we've eaten there. He seems to always be around and is always making sure everything, from the landscaping to the food, is exactly as it should be. I have eaten at the Dairy Queen in Metter and the service is non-existent, staff are rude to customers, the whole facility is filthy, and the wait is interminable. Not so at Statesboro! I think that this gentleman's choices of shift managers is quite remarkable. Every time (and I mean EVERY time) that I have dined there, the manager is constantly making sure that there is no loud and unruly behavior with a mostly teen-aged crew. Everyone is working at their assigned task and have never made a mistake at least on my many orders over many years. The atmosphere is relaxed and the dining area is clean. The food is always hot and freshly prepared. Fries and onion rings that will scorch your mouth if you're not careful. The ice creams and other confections are served when you want them and not a minute before. This store even offers diners the pleasure of waiting at their table and having their meals brought to them by the staff. Running a successful restaurant is no easy task, but the owner, his managers, and his young crews make the job look deceptively easy. My hat is off to this fine establishment! My family and friends and I look forward to many more delicious meals and treats! Goooooooooo EAGLES!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Dairy Queen is the bomb! Went for a peanut buster parfait. Been a long time since I had one. Hasn't changed a bit. So refreshing. Restaurant was clean, scaffolding looked good, were very polite professional and worked well as a team. They even turned a blizzard upside down to show how thick it was. WOW

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

The manager at this Dairy Queen treats her customers like family. My family of three goes every Monday for the kids meal special and she always waits on us and gives us our treat. It's a small, minor family tradition, but we look forward to visiting each week largely because of Edna.

Date of visit: March 2017