“Terrible.”

Tokyo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 162 Restaurants in Statesboro
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Took 13 minutes to even be asked if I was waiting to be seated. Another 15 before the waiter for the table in front of me to ask if I had been helped yet. My waitress never showed up. Ordered food waited another 20 minutes. Sushi was ok at best, and the bento box was a disappointment. Only 3 shrimp in a $9.00 meal.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I love sushi and I have eaten sushi in many places this has to be one of my favorite places to go for sushi. I am not from the Statesboro area and in town this is a go to for sushi.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in tonight for a birthday dinner and the hostesses actually said with a party of it will be a while or you might just want to go somewhere else!

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Came in for lunch, sat quickly and server came right over. Took our order efficiently, made sure she came back to check on us. Food was excellent again...

Reviewed 14 November 2016

The restaurant is not very clean. It is in a small place. It is confusing when you enter because most of the time there is no one there to greet you or tell you to wait or to sit. The food is different from anything we have in town. They have some fried sushi and their boxes are tasty. The servers are young and don't always seem happy to be working there. Do NOT ask for any chances to the menu- they will not make any changes or substitutions.