Eagle's Nest Inn(Statesboro)
US$126
US$119
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$119
US$114
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
US$123
US$60
US$55
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$90
Red Roof
US$128
US$123
Agoda.com
All reviewsin townmaintenance personclean roomsrecommend this hoteleach morningbreakfast barbed was very comfortablemicrowavegeorgiaclerk
Reviewed 10 July 2016

I haven't stayed at a Quality Inn for many years, but being in Statesboro for my son's SOAR event at GSU, I couldn't justify spending $130 a night for a place to shower and sleep for a few days. This hotel was half the cost of the other hotels in the area. It's an older hotel (motel really) that they've somewhat updated. The outside is what you expect. A little rough and at night a little creepy. BUT, I had no problems with other guests in the parking lot or in the rooms next to me. The room was fairly clean and the sheets were spotless. The mattresses seemed brand new - I always check for bed bugs when I get in a room. The Wi-Fi stinks, really it's useless. Some of the patchwork construction is laughable - the door between rooms was sealed with expanding foam. But otherwise the room was decent. There is a bar in the front next to the motel lobby. The people in there seemed to be having a great time. The crowd at this hotel is a mixed bunch but again, I didn't have any problems with anyone. It was totally worth it for the number of days I was there and would consider staying there again. The one biggest problem I had was the AC - sounded like it was going to explode.. it was so loud at night I couldn't sleep and had to turn it off. Then it was so muggy in the room I couldn't sleep either. Had to settle for running it on fan mode to circulate the air at night. I stayed 3 nights and never saw anyone using the pool though it seemed to be in good condition and it was clean, just a small pool. There is a second building in the very back that looks like it is being renovated? or maybe it's just storage for junk. I wouldn't stay in the back again, too many people walking around and behind that second building. I would ask for a room up front, closer to the roadway.

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend a room on the back end. Ask to stay up front near the road.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Terrible! Had to leave and book elsewhere. Room dirty and smelled musty, wrong crowd at pool and did not feel safe. Looks like a cheap party motel - stay away! Not worth the price, dirty and not safe area.

• Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Clemvat
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Dated but seemed clean. Front desk took forever to answer the phone so I could get the wifi password. Why not just post it in the room? Breakfast was the bare minimum. I did enjoy the bar/restaurant that is attached to the Inn.

I would have stay at the Hampton Inn if the had any availability.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Well first of all the office is a bit hard to locate, and then once we found it the guy at the counter was not to over joyed to be there. Got us checked in and told us where our room was, we got to the room and opened the door and flipped the light on which did not work due to a broken light socket, i fixed that and it worked fine, next the refrigerator had no freezer in the top. Then went to get milk for coffee and they were not going to let my child leave with the milk, went to make coffee and the coffee pot did not work in 4 different outlets, tried the hair dryer and it did not work either. and then to top it all off went to check my email and the wifi would not work... I spent 88.00 for 1 night and I was charged 88.00 to much...NOT GOING BACK THERE AGAIN...

Room Tip: Go somewhere else...not here.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2016

I checked the ratings before I booked this motel. I specified a ground floor room as I am unable to go up and down stairs. Needless to say, after making my reservation and guaranteeing with a credit card, when we got there at 10 p.m., the desk clerk had given away my ground floor room. It was with extreme difficulty that I literally pulled myself up the stairs, one at a time. Upon opening the door and seeing the carpeting, we knew we weren't going to walk on it without shoes as it was disgustlng and filthy. The breakfast the next day was less than mediocre, i.e., Tang instead of OJ, instant eggs, very poor quality sausage. When we spoke to management the next morning about our disappointment, he never responded. We will NEVER stay here again, nor would I recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: May 2016