“Benihana??? Who's that?!?!?😂”

Yakiniku Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 147 Restaurants in Snellville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I had a taste for Benihana and it's as though my date read my mind in that he had a taste for Hibachi however he suggested this spot as he remembered the food being pretty decent.

We were seated and served immediately. The food was awesome, I had the filet with shrimp, and double fried rice, extra garlic butter of course, delightful.

The atmosphere is as if you were being served by family instead of a restaurant vibe, the staff was great. This was my first visit but certainly not my last.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Tookthe family with 4 kids to see the show which is an hibatchi style restaurant. Other than the big fire they loved it. The food was very tasty and they modified things to satisfy the children. My wife and one granddaughter ate from the sushi menu which they loved. They also had a very good spicy mayo.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We have only had sushi here, but it was very good. The staff was friendly. The prices were reasonable. They were quick and the food was tasty.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

The meat, chicken and seafood portions were small compared to vegetable portion. Like most cheap Asian joints, zucchini included with onion and mushroom as filler in veg portion; Zukes just end up as flavorless mush. Seasoning and special sauce were best part of meal. Chef was robotic but competent.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Nice food , special thanks to Chef Reden for entertaining us. will come back as soon as we go to Atlanta.. Thanks..