“Business traveler”

Ranked #82 of 231 Restaurants in Smyrna
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Came for a quick lunch and wasn't disappointed. They were very fast, friendly and the food was good. I had a wide noodle spicy dish but can't remember the exact name because it doesn't list the noodles on the menu here at TripAdvisor. But very large portions and mine was very fresh and not over cooked.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We have lived very near Curry Curry for 2 years and this is the first time we've tried it. Hubby wanted takeout, so he called in our order and went to pick it up.

I ordered a large container of coconut soup with chicken (Tom Ka Gai) which is what I always order every time we eat Thai, because it's always on the menu and it's always good. It's just my go-to staple soup. I also ordered 2 basil rolls. Hubby ordered red curry (with chicken I believe) with white a side of white rice.

The basil rolls had only one flavor: basil. I expect basil of course, but that was the only thing I could taste. I couldn't tell you what was inside the roll because there was literally no flavor. I even dipped it in the little container of sauce, but then it was just basil with a kick. I ate a total of two bites of one of the rolls and threw the rest away.

I asked my husband, "Is your curry good?" and he said no. Not just no, but "NO!"

Thinking he was just being dramatic, I tried a bite. I mean, literally, I took ONE piece of bamboo shoot from the container. I chewed it twice and had to actually spit it out, it was so awful. It had a really foul, almost chemical flavor of some sort. It actually tasted 'off' and somehow my husband managed to choke down five bites before throwing the rest out. I guess we'll find out in a few hours if it was actually spoiled or not...

As for the coconut chicken soup, it was just okay. The broth was adequate but the chicken pieces in the soup were rubbery.

So in a nutshell, we threw away the majority of the food we bought. Dinner ended up being us sharing the side of white rice with some of the soup broth poured over it. We probably won't go back which is a real bummer because we're only about a four minute drive away. :(

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

My hungry brother and I were in the mood for super spice for lunch and he recommended Curry Curry. What a excellent meal! Can't wait to get back to Atlanta!!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

This is a casual and obviously family run Thai restaurant. My Pad Thai arrived in 3 minutes, no kidding. It was a big bowl of noodles, a modest amount of bean sprouts and chopped peanuts, some egg, and a couple pieces of green onion. But the main thing was, apart from the oil they fried it in, there no absolutely no flavor. Real Pad Thai has tamarind as part of the base. They do get a couple points for the nice juicy lime slice to squirt over the dish. I also wish the menu was larger, but they may be strapped putting out what they do. Dessert would be a welcome addition. Price is reasonable for the portion size.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Thai food is one of my favorites I travel as a healthcare consultant all over the country and hsve eaten at a lot of places, rarely do I take the time to review a resturant but this is definitely one of my favorite go to places! I have been coming since they opened (2004) and have never had a bad experience or a bad meal. The prices are very reasonable and the food is delicious! Whether I call in my order, eat in or get my meal to go, they know me personally, what I like and don't like, which is typically red curry that I add tomatoes, carrots and broccoli to (lol). Seriously though the owners are very friendy and care about each customer. It is a relaxed atmosphere....you somply must go if you are in the area.

Been to Curry Curry LLC? Share your experiences!