All reviews indoor pool waffles biscuits and gravy the staff was super friendly enjoyed our stay perfect location bed was comfortable restaurants within walking distance north carolina excellent place to stay fitness room my family and i stayed here rooms were very clean the room was nice coffee maker atlanta area front desk person
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Super comfy bed and pillows.
Great staff, friendly and accommodating. Breakfast choices were good. Biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, waffles. Hot and cold cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit and juice. Everything was exceptionally clean. Very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My family stayed at the hotel. The front desk Jada/Dante were great and met our every need. The hotel is near a car wash, restaurants, fast food, pizza place, gas station while still in a good neighborhood. We met the owner. He was so friendly and took pride in all aspects of his hotel. Amber who worked with breakfast was accomadating to everyone. She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfectly done for breakfast. If you are in need of a hotel in this area it is great. They have a indoor pool and rooms with a jacuzzi, a long with a good weight exercise room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Great service & friendly staff! Everyone was super helpful and accommodating. The rooms were clean and the beds were really comfortable. Affordable and they even includes breakfast! My friends and I enjoyed our visit. We will definitely come back and visit if we are ever in the area

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My stay was so amazing. I loved every minute of it. I was made to feel so welcome by all of the staff, the rooms were nice and clean. I will definitely be staying again!!! The manager was very nice and welcoming as well!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Rooms were Very Clean, Beds Slept Comfortable! Staff Exceptionally friendly and Helpful!
Housekeeping made sure that the rooms were kept clean and that we had plenty towels, soap and Toiletries
Highly recommend this hotel and definitely we will be staying again!.

Date of stay: July 2018