See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was very welcoming and always willing to help if necessary. The hotel was clean and well kept. I would definitely go back again and recommend to others.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

The place is very nice and clean and the staff is very friendly the location is great if you are doing business in the point Lisa's estate. The night life feels safe and there are a few bars around the area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Decent hotel good service great location too for business and stuff a lot of fast food places around and stuff I went with my swimming team an the experience was decent so yeah if u need a place to stay in central metro is cool

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Great service and good location for business oriented customers. The place is well kept and clean. The staff members are very friendly and profesional if you do not have transport the hotel is in the the town in couva .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Nine family members and I took my husband to Carnival 2017 as a surprise for his 50th Birthday and eight of us stayed at this hotel.....great experience. The owner, Mukesh and his staff made us feel like family; he organized everything for us including transportation and ensured our safety.

One of his employees, Marajh and his wife Sophie, chauffeured us around in their maxi-taxi and provided great advice on where to eat and shop! I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Trinidad for I know this service was not unique to my family but a practice of good service.

Thanks Mukesh, Marajh, Sophie, Tamica and others for a great experience!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are huge
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family