“Authentic, fresh, delicious, overall amazing and my favorite spot in Atlanta”
Review of Fuego Mundo

Fuego Mundo
Ranked #20 of 137 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Cuisines: South American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2018

I've been here a few times at the recommendation of friends who said it's their favorite spot in Atlanta. I have to agree, and just wanted to share how impressed I am with this restaurant. It's rare to find a restaurant where everything tastes fresh and home made and at the same time the food is tasty, authentic and unassumingly delicious. The atmosphere is balanced casual, so good enough to do a business lunch or dinner but also for a family. Staff is quick and friendly, overall the place is well run. The taste of many dishes is real Latin American but they have more neutral options too. I keep coming back here, picking this place over fancier options, simply because I enjoy it.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I have been here several times for lunch. Lured by the smell of the wood fired grill, I was greeted by some of the friendliest staff around—every time!

I cannot leave without ordering plantains—they are just too yummy. But so is every other entree I’ve tried—ribeye wrap, the bowl, and chicken skewers. Never had a bad meal here, and I feel I get what I pay for if not more. Again, cannot complement the staff more. I HIGHLY recommend this place for lunch. I will be coming regularly. I’ll see you there!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Fuego Mundo is a wonderful find in Sandy Springs! Fresh Latin American food, deliciously prepared & a wonderful staff to boot! I would heartily recommend them!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I've visited this place twice and it's been a great experience that brings memories of the authentic Colombian hot dog, sweet plantains, yuca fries and they also have a large meny that includes vegan, vegetarian and kosher options.
Oh! Desserts are just delicious!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018

This is an enchanting casual restaurant, with an open grill and some really tasty food. We enjoyed lovely service, some superb steak, hummous and Yukka fries. Some great vegetarian options too.

Date of visit: May 2018