“Best Birthday present ever!!!!”
Review of Fuego Mundo

Fuego Mundo
Ranked #20 of 137 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Cuisines: South American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant! My family took me here for my birthday. As someone who suffers from severe food allergies, donning out can be quite scary! I felt right at home here. Their menu is very clear regarding what items are gluten free and which are dairy free. I highly recommend their Latin cheese bead and yuca fries! They were wonderful!!! I love the staff!!! They were really friendly, and didn't mind my thousand questions. They even brought me a dairy free gluten free desert with a candle on it!!!! I will come back here every time I am in Atlanta!!!!

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 13 January 2016

The specialty here is grilled meat, and they have a fire grill. But they also have many vegetarian options. The grilled bokchoy was great. The fried yucca was the best I have ever had. The mushroom soup was superior.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 9 January 2016

I have eaten here several times. With a glass of wine, a typical dinner is about $30. Expensive compared to other similar restaurants, but I really LOVE their food. I keep coming back, and have enjoyed it every time.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

We were there with our grown children. The service was pretty quick. The wait staff was quick and efficient and nice. They refilled the water more often then we could drink it.
The food was good and original.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 19 October 2015

The customer service is the worst ever, no need to go in to details, it will frustrate you even more!
The food is not good and was cooked way to much, and it's not about matter of preference or taste. Eating the meat was like eating a cracker, that's how bad it was, no one can tell me they like their meat cruncy as a cracker.
We have heard all evening long the manger apologizing and apologizing and.... apologizing to other tables.
Very Bad experience!!!
Too expensive for what you get! I completely understand we pay much more as it's being a Kosher restaurant but at the minimum I'm expecting to enjoy the food.

Date of visit: October 2015