“Delicious Tacos”

Huey Luey's
Ranked #26 of 136 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Reviewed 3 August 2018

I went to Huey Luey's in Sandy Springs for Taco Tuesday and had 4 tacos for $8. I had the house margarita which was actually pretty good and my bill was less than $20. The food came out really quick. I would definitely eat at this restaurant again.

Richard S, Owner at Huey Luey's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for visiting us on Taco Tuesday. We are very glad you enjoyed your food and drinks as well as the exceptional value we offer. Our house margarita is good and so affordable. On a day when you want to treat yourself, do not miss out on the variety of fresh squeezed and hand-shaken specialty margaritas we offer! The Beach Bum and Hula Dancer are two at the top of my personal favorite list. We appreciate you being our guest and look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We went there after church on Sunday. The food and service were great. Awesome Mexican street corn and the tortilla chips are thin, crispy, and are served warm. It was also very clean.

Thank you for visiting Huey Luey's! We are very glad you enjoyed your experience and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I have been meaning to right this review for awhile so - would I go back? Yes, I already have been back! I first went with my brother and his wife and we all had different things and unfortunately it has been so long I can't remember what we got but I know that we all loved the chips and everything was very good. Then I took my friend, who loves to have anything remotely Mexican any time, and she loved her Fajitas as did I. The avocado rolls are great as well. The servings are plentiful as well. All around good place. Our server JoAnna was super nice and attentive and we were all laughing at the amount of food we were bagging up to take home! So I do recommend you check out this place before everyone finds out about it and you have a long wait to get in!

Richard S, Owner at Huey Luey's, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for visiting Huey Luey's and recommending us to others. It was great to see Joanna recognized for her service. It means a lot. We really appreciate your business, and it will certainly be our pleasure to host you again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

My wife and I had dinner here for the first time last night since I had been by there a couple of times and had been meaning to give it a try. We sat inside and while it was a little dark, the atmosphere was ok. We were given a friendly greeting by the receptionist, and shown to our table, which she gladly switched for us at my wife's request. We were really impressed not only with the food, which was very good and plentiful, but also with the service we received. Our waiter, a young man whose name we didn't get, was excellent, making sure that we had everything we needed (but unobtrusively) and was quick to respond to our requests. We ordered the chicken fajitas for two, and we were impressed with the quality and quantity of the food. We had plenty of food to take home. The reasonable pricing ($5 for a decent sized margarita) gives this place a high value quotient in my book. That coupled with our positive experience with the service means we will definitely return, and we would recommend Huey Luey's to others.

Richard S, Owner at Huey Luey's, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thank you for visiting us for the first time and for sharing your kind comments! It is wonderful to know you enjoyed the quality and value of our food and drinks, and we are extremely pleased that you had such exceptional service. We do appreciate your kind review and the fact that you will recommend us to others. It means a lot to us and we will certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Had been meaning to try this restaurant for a long time - finally did...WOW $5.00 Margaritas, $12.00 Faita for one which was more than enough for 2 of us, Nice portion of cheese dip which even left us with some to take home for today. Great waiter and nice lively interior - a little noisy but not that we couldn't hear each other although with a large group you probably would have trouble hearing...but they do have outside seating overlooking the parking lot...LOL. Highly recommend.

Richard S, Owner at Huey Luey's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you, Nancy! We are glad you waited no longer and gave us the chance to serve you. We are very happy to know you had such a nice experience, and we look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Our menu has a variety of unique and delicious items as well as an extensive beverage list filled with fresh squeezed and hand shaken margaritas. We appreciate having you as our guest and again, thank you for sharing your kind comments!
Best regards,