“Hoorah for Publix”

Add it.
Publix
Ranked #23 of 121 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This store ended up being one of the few places I could get a meal quickly near my hotel in Atlanta. Their deli did a great job of customizing sandwiches and had a decent selection of other ready-to-go choices. Their sausages were delicious. Other Publix stores I have been to in Florida usually are adjacent to a liquor store, so I was surprised to discover there was none here because of a law that requires a certain distance between liquor stores. But this store does sell wine and beer.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

but what a welcome surprise! Having discovered Publix after moving to Florida, I was immediately comforted to find out they have a store near me, here in North Georgia, having fled Irma! (She followed me here!)

I have never had a bad experience in two years and find that several of the Publix Brands are excellent! I recommend the Publix "Hot Italian Sausage", some of the best I've ever had!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Hepful manager They carry Entemans &Drakes Devil Dogs which Dallas doesnt carey. So I stockup. THey are alo cleaner & newer than I rememberwith greaat portugeese sausagewhich I cant get athome

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Atlanta seems to be a hub for Publix. Nashville has more than a few in the area, but Atlanta seems to have one everywhere, much like Kroger in Nashville.

This Publix was like many others, perhaps smaller, with good food and beverage selections. I stopped for snack food and breakfast items and was satisfied. They don't try as hard to be friendly in Atlanta as they do in Nashville as they have less competition.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Sometimes we just feel like a quick sandwich and we found the deli to be wonderful. The lady working at the counter was extremely helpful and recommended several options for a sandwich. We loved the 5 grain wheat bread with turkey and a nice bottle of wine that can be found in the store.