“The best bagels!!”

Sandy Bottom Bagels
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: Fresh, Authentic NY Bagels. Serving breakfast and lunch. Featuring locally brewed coffee and produce. Boars head meats and cheeses , taylor ham and delicious vegetarian and gluten free options. Catering is also available.
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

My daughter took me to this place, it’s her fav!! I can see why, great bagel sandwiches!! Love, love, loved them! I went back 2 more times during my visit to St. Simon Islands! The staff was very sweet and kind. Thanks girls!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Bagel breakfast sandwiches are the best! Staff is always friendly and inviting...and the food is great too!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

On a recent visit to St.Simon's Island we tried Sandy Bottom Bagels based on Tripadvisor. They lived up to the hype. A perfect bagel. A nice crunchy thin outer layer. An equally flavorful and hearty interior. An excellent way to start your day.

Bagelsonssi, Owner at Sandy Bottom Bagels, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for the kind words! Thank you for visiting and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Went to pick up some essentials from The Winn-Dixie while on vacation and saw the sign for Sandy Bottom Bagels. I course-corrected and went there while my brother-in-law handled grocery shopping. From the second I walked through the door, the staff was pleasant and upbeat, welcoming with a huge smile and enthusiasm in their tone.

I asked how the menu worked, explaining that I wanted bagels to take back for the week. The clerk helped me pick out a nice assortment and even wrapped the garlic and everything bagels separately to keep them from tainting the rest of the collection. She also offered to slice them for me, but suggested i take them as-is to keep them fresh longer.

I had finished my order when I asked about lox and she said of course they carry Nova lox and she could make a sandwich for me. Obviously I said yes. And it was so good I ate it in the car ride home. As I left the store, all of the employees told me to have a good day, even the lady who was ringing up another customer. For the record, the customer turned, looked and smiled. I think she appreciated the enthusiasm of the staff as much as I did.

Note - all of the bagels were good, but that everything bagel was the star. I made this monster the next day for breakfast and the world said “Amen.”

Note #2 - I’ll totally be back. I genuinely liked the food AND the experience. The owners have a great staff on their hands.

I have shared this with our staff! Thank you. We are so glad you enjoyed and made that rock star bagel. Awesome!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Looking for a delicious, quick breakfast bite to start our day. Turned to Trip Advisor for their recommendation. Once again they were spot in!! Fresh, NY style bagel sandwiches. Packed with locals and known as the place to go. My belly is happy

We are happy your belly was happy! Thank you for visiting.