“Great dinner!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We had a late dinner so it wasn't too crowded. Favorite dish was crab cake & the shrimp & grits may be the best I've ever had!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,235)

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This place is REALLY LOUD and crowded. Too many tables, too close together. The food is okay but good luck having a conversation in the place.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Whenever I return to SSI, there are two places I always want to eat; Southern Soul, and Crabdaddy's. Typically there is a significant wait for both but I wait. Every. Time.
I usually chose whatever fish I can order encrusted with crab. This time it was the nightly special and I believe it was grouper. Yummy.
I also tried the bread pudding for the first time this year and I could kick myself for missing it all these years! Beware: it's a HUGE serving, plenty to share, but should NOT be missed.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I'm a foodie. I can cook better than most places we go out to eat so eating out is somewhat of a bore for me. I am frequently disappointed. Wow I sound horrible! But I lovedNot Crabdaddy's. It's worth the long wait. The way they presented the salad to the table was lovely. The mahi with cilantro cream sauce was perfectly cooked. I was not disappointed. My son loved his crab cakes. By far, my favorite place we ate the entire time. Price was fine too.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Don't judge by the parking lot as there is never enough and yes the lines can be long but the wait is worth it. Even though it's called Crabdaddys our favorite dinner is the scallops! The banana bread pudding is a must try as well.