“Outstanding pizza!”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come on in and join us and become part of Sal's family! On behalf of my staff and I we will do everything we can to make sure you enjoy your meal and time with us! It's a family tradition that goes back to our roots in Italia! So come on in and break bread with your family, friends, and myself along with my wonderful staff for a dining experience unlike any other you will find! We will do everything we possibly can to ensure that you are completely happy! So come on in and see why Sal's "Neighborhood" Pizzeria is truly the place; "Where new faces become old friends and our family tradition is to serve you the very best you food you can find"! Mangiare bene e godere! (eat well and enjoy!)
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I frequently drive over an hour to eat at Sal’s. Although it is often crowded, it is more than worth the wait. The Margherita pizza is amazing. We keep thinking we will try something different but we always end up getting the Margherita pizza because it is so good. We also love the garlic cheese bread and tiramisu. The atmosphere of the restaurant is great. Sal, the owner, is usually walking around greeting customers and he even sang one night! Definitely don’t let the wait scare you away from the best pizza around, you won’t regret it!

1  Thank Matthew R

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

My son and I got to Sal's early to best the crowd. If it is open there can be a wait. But oh boy is it worth it. We like very different pizzas so we each get our own side. He gets his half...I get mine. Salads are good, and there is many other entree choices but...the pizza....go for it!

2  Thank SLCBQK
Reviewed 1 December 2017

We love the food from Sal's but only buy takeout, since it is always very crowded, frequently requiring long waits. Also, service can be poor when you do eat there.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I haven't had pizza this good since I lived in New Jersey. The food and atmosphere are authentic NJ pizzeria. The food was delicious, including Pizza and Veal Parmigiana.

1  Thank Thomas M
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Sal's is one of my favorite restaurants on the island! They have amazing pizza and the service is great.

1  Thank pjcharles