“Great new finds”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sea Island Causeway
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Having recently moved to the area, we were looking for a new place to try.
We were greeted warmly, quickly seated and when our waitress, Cindy, came, she too was very warm and friendly. Cindy suggested that since this was our first visit, it might be good to try one of the specials. My husband chose the Baked Pappardelle Bolognese a regular item on the menu. That was a winner to be sure! I chose the special. Shrimp/sausage Pappardelle in a cream sauce. Both arrived in a timely manner and although the flavor of the seafood dish was great I felt that the amount of sausage and shrimp was lacking for the price of $24.00. I (we) will certainly go again and next time go for the movie/popcorn/meal and drink special.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Food and friendship exude from this cinema facing restaurant on Saint Simon's. Our party of four quickly chose beverages and then ordered one serving of spaghetti and meat ball, two chose chicken Picatta and I chose paperdella with sausage and Bolognese sauce. This last named entree came in an iron skillet sizzling. bread service and water came quickly and then various white wines and compari and soda all well prepared and chilled. All entree items were very hot and delicious. we will be back,

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We are so pleased to have noticed this restaurant while visiting Saint Simons Island. We called to make reservations for our party of 7 and from that first call until our departure later that evening we were extremely impressed with the service the entire staff afforded us. We ordered several appetizers, salads and 7 different entrees. All of the food was superb, very well presented ,and was served in a timely manner. The menu selections offer something for everyone and we were all extremely pleased with our choices. I would highly recommend Tramici and can guarantee we will be returning.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My son took me for my birthday and the whole experience was great. Wonderful specials and a great menu. The stuffed mushrooms are fabulous! The special salmon was great also. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Tramici has great food, attentive and friendly service. Owner took time to chat with us after meal, giving tips about our trip to St Simons Island. They served food to First Responders who cleaned up after Hurricanes Irma and Matthew. Integral member of community.