“Love the French Toast”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since 2010 our team has strived to serve the highest quality prepared food & provide great guest service.....we serve breakfast and lunch everyday. Did we mention you can get breakfast all day until 2PM? We now offer dinner Thursday - Saturday in which chef prepares weekly dinner specials that he and his crew develop based on the freshest ingredients and seasonal specials.
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Palmer's never fails to make an excellent breakfast. I wish I could say that I've tried several things on their menu, but my husband and I always have the same thing, the French toast. It is amazing, especially with a side of bacon! We will go there at least 3-4 times during the week we are at St Simons because it's just that good!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,406)

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Excellent food and service. A tiny hole in the wall and worth your time. and prices that won't break the bank. Attentive service.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

My son and I stopped in for breakfast. The food was enjoyable and the service was to be commended. Will be returning in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I have enjoyed eating at Palmers for years. I love their breakfast bagels, sunrise omelets, and steak and eggs. It is the perfect place to take friends for a weekend brunch.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

The service, food and variety of menu options Palmer's Village Café is consistently among the highest on the island. A unique dinning experience and I highly recommend visiting often and indulging in the Chef's Specials. always delicious and never boring.