“Great Sandwich Shop...and More”

Mcalister's Gourmet Deli
Ranked #71 of 347 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I live in the area and love this place. Decent prices for sandwiches, a great selection, and clean atmosphere. They have a few patio seats out in front on the sidewalk. Sandwiches is not all they offer. They also have a good selection of soups, they also have HUGE potatoes loaded with pretty much whatever you want, and a pretty good selection of desserts as well. Their sweet tea is famous also and very good. Less than 25 bucks with sweet teas and tax...less than 20 with waters for 2 people. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

First time at this location. We always get the chicken club sandwich and sweet tea. The sandwich is awesome, ask for more honey mustard, taste good on the sandwich. We would return.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I eat here 2-3 times per month. I like their salads and selection of sandwiches. I like that my meal is prepared fresh after I order. They added iced green tea this summer. It is great as a change from regular black ice tea. They have also added a new menu that allows you to order a half order of 2 items. This menu gives you the number of calories in the combination. This is very good for individuals that are watching their calorie intake.

Their pricing is good for the quality of their food.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Got the 1/2 sandwich and salad, and my gosh, I think they put a full portion of corned beef on the 1/2 reuben! Great, delicious, filling meal!
We were there right at the lunch rush, and while there was a wait to order, they did more the line along, and the food came out fairly quickly. The staff were all very pleasant. Will be back for sure.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

After being a common customer at my local Mcalister's, I figured I might as well try the one in Roswell. The food was about the same which was very good as usual. I got the chicken sandwich on a croissant. The difference between this Mcalister's and my local Mcalister's was the friendliness of the staff. At my Mcalister's the employees always ask if you need a refill, sometimes multiple times and here I wasn't asked once and had to walk up to the counter for a refill. Overall good experience still good food that I received quickly, but the service was not up to par.