“Must try! Best Lomo Saltado in the SE”
Review of The Freakin Incan

The Freakin Incan
Ranked #25 of 371 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Reviewed 24 May 2017

If you haven't tried Peruvian before, you need to!
Explosion of flavors in your mouth.

Freakin Incan makes the best Lomo Saltado i've ever had in the States.
They have fantastic appetizers; the yucca frita comes fresh and flaky every time (and those sauces are bomb!) the causa de camaron can be considered a delicacy!

Service is always great and food comes out pretty fast.

Would be great if they moved to a bigger location; can get pretty packed in there.

Neighborhood Gem for sure!

1  Thank Eddie C

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Got some items to go.. Loved the fried mash potato app super delicious and different! Service was great and our order was on time!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Peruvian friends recommended the Freakin' Incan and they were so right ! Tiny place but great food and friendly service. Went with a girlfriend for a Saturday lunch at 12:30 and was worried that it was empty when we arrived. An hour later it was packed with people waiting for a table. Shared 5 appetizers and every one a winner. My favorite was the Papa Relleno (stuffed potato) and my friend's favorite was the chicken empanadilla. Everything tasted fresh and homemade. For sure will repeat. A bit hard to find tucked in the very back of a strip shopping but worth the search.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Delicious cheap eats. I'll definately agree with the other reviewer in that it feels like comfort food. We have had the aji de gallina which is a shredded chicken and cheese, the Arozz Tapado which was ground beef and raisins, egg etc in the middle of a mountain of rice and the Lomoz Saltado, which is a steak str fry....all yummy. This was our first experience with Peruvian and even my daughter liked everything. This is located in an empty feeling strip mall and definately not a place to go for the ambiance but the food sure is good.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I each had the Sudado de Pescado. He ordered it mild, I like it as it is typically served. This is the best comfort food for a cold, wet, under the weather day. It is my preferred version of "chicken noodle soup." Flavorful, filling and light, all at the same time. We polished it off with arroz con leche, lots of yummy cinnamon and not too sweet and flan. The flan is my husbands favorite, I can't choose. The flan is less eggy than others I have had and light. We love this meal and it is absolutely a "go to" comfort meal.

freakinincan, Owner at The Freakin Incan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

When clients ask me how I would describe Peruvian food, I always reply it's comfort food. Glad you enjoyed Amy!