“Good, hearty food”

Pita Mediterranean Street Food
Ranked #7 of 11 Quick Bites in Roswell
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: We are a fast casual, healthy Mediterranean style restaurant. Specializing in hummus, shawarmas, gyros, Greek salads, kabobs and falafel
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I decided on the Chicken Shwarma platter after the counter clerk gave me a complimentary sample. The chicken was fresh and evenly spiced. The pita was yummy and the rice lightly flavored.
Service was very fast.
This is a good choice for lunch

1  Thank Fencin

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I really like this place. They have great gyros and salads. I am going to continue coming back, but I will say their customer service is not the best.
I hope they can get that down. The food is worth it thought.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Lunch visit, about our 5th here. Their customer service is pretty bad. I ordered a mezza platter (3 dips) with 1 piece of pita. That's it. One. They accidentally had put my husband's pita order on my platter and came to tell us. I asked for them to bring an other order for him so I wouldn't have to pick his food up and move it. They would. For 80 cents. Really? Wow! Not sure we'll be back.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

This was our first time visiting here. My wife had ordered the Signature Gyro and I had the Tawook Platter.
Our food was ok. We wanted to give them a chance and we did.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We enjoyed the gyro's and had a platter with pita, taziki, hummus and baba ganoosh....it was a good, casual lunch stop

2  Thank jdr102016