“Double Charged Our Card”
Review of Lake Winnepesaukah

Lake Winnepesaukah
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Rossville
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride the Cannon Ball Coaster, one of 35 rides at this small family run amusement park.
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

I would love to give them 5 stars but cannot because when we paid for our admission with our debit card they charged us twice. We only keep a little in our debit account so that if it is stolen they don't get all out money and so when we went to pay for our food and it was declined i checked the bank account and saw what had happened. I went to the main office and was told it happened to many people and the money would be back in that night, which was a Friday. Well it wasn't so I called the next morning and was told it will be in Monday morning. Well Monday at noon still no refund. I called again and was told it will take a few more recent days and that it has happened to them in the past. so now I'm just suppose to sit and wait for the money to be refunded. If you go to Lake Winnie be careful and only use cash since they have a history of double charging people.

3  Thank Stephanie Q

Reviewed 9 September 2015

So affordable! We took our family of five there and every one of us had a blast. The games are fun and the rides are great! We are planning to go back before it closes for the season.

1  Thank ElisainTN
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

As a child, my mom brought me to Lake Winnie every other year. We always had a wonderful time! Today, my husband and I were able to share this experience with our young children! The prices were reasonable and were a much better value than our local county fair. The staff was helpful. Make sure you visit their web site ahead of time so you know their rules. Everything is clearly stated on the web site. The park is just the right size for a family with young children. We can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed 16 July 2015

We will never go to this park again. The workers are rude and the rides are unsafe. The first ride that my grandson rode was the spider ride. I had to hold the bar closed because the worker never checked to see if it was locked. We told the worked that he did not check it and his response was my bad. This was not the only problem we had. This park has kids running it and no one seamed to care. WE WILL NEVER RETURN.

1  Thank Teresa M
Reviewed 14 July 2015

Took our little one for her second visit to Lake Winnie. We went on a Thursday- very hot day- but we kept ourselves cool in the many shaded areas plus their fantastic easily accessible water area. One ticket about $34 includes all rides and the water park. This place is so clean. Their food and drink prices are really reasonable There are many discounts available on different days. Seniors only pay $16.95. Lots of areas to have a seat and rest. No long lines to wait in. They have arcade games too! I found all the folks working there to be very friendly.

1  Thank Deb J