All reviews swimming pool walking distance place to stay star hotel living area family suite single bed reasonable price spacious room table tennis plus point top floor short stay nice view biggest hotel air conditioner tunku abdul rahman
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very strategically located near shops, plenty of restaurants, banks & the tin mine museum. It also has an acceptable swimming pool at the rooftop. Unfortunately, as we were actually balik kg so we spend most of our waking time at kg & no time to enjoy the facilities. I'll definitely come over & stay many more times to come in the future.

Complimentary breakfast is acceptable with varieties of options to choose from.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Misah22
Reviewed 13 September 2016

My first visit to Malaysia. I stayed at Grand Kampar Hotel from where I traveled to Ipoh and Penang. Not very fancy, but has excellent staff, clean facilities and right in the middle of town. Bed was comfortable and shower was very clean. No bathtub in my room. The breakfast buffet was a combination of standard Malaysian fare ( Which I ate everyday, because I loved it) and some Western offerings. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: The upper floors are naturally quieter, but the hallways are not air conditioned.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Amiso G
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

My first time here for Malaysian standards this Hotel was quite good food was much much better than most hotels we have stayed in the past. Hope we can come here again, till next time thanks. Rooms were quite good AC was very strong meeting rooms were nice and cool with AC as well.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wade G
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Clean, simple, and basic place to stay. Price is affordable. Nice scenery of the town can view from rooftop swimming pool. Love the view so much. Have a ping pong table. Breakfast is great. Will visit again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Kalidevan M
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Actually i from ipoh..never think that i will have a change to stay here.due with some reason i past by here and stay a night.surprising this so call a 2 or 3star hotel with only 150 plus per night have a 5star quality..not becouse of the design or facilities..is the maintenance..how could a ten years old hotel get such a good maintenance???...give some like....keep it and i will be backwell done...

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family