US$86
US$101
US$96
US$116
US$111
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2018

On the surface, the room appeared OK; looking closer, not so good. There were recent corn chips on the floor under the bed skirt; there was something spilled down the front of the desk drawers; the freezer compartment of the fridge was so crusted with ice it was unusable; there was "old dust" collecting on the overhead light unit; the light over the window was burned out; the view from the window included furniture cushions and an old mattress; and, the tile grout on the bathroom floor was worse than some public restrooms.
There was no provision for morning coffee, so I thought. But, on our last day, I found a hot coffee pot in the unused breakfast area of the lobby. I only found someone at the front desk once: When we checked in. I had to ring a buzzer (and wake someone) to check out.
Clean sheets are the only good attribute. POOR but not TERRIBLE.

Room Tip: Choose to stay in Port Wentworth, GA instead.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
rinconinnga, Hotel Manager at Rincon Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest,

First, let me say that I’m sorry. We recognize you had an unpleasant experience with us because you felt the property is not being properly cleaned or maintained. And I offer you my sincerest apology. Each night, we serve a wide range of guests with a range of needs and likes, and we attempt to satisfy all of them. I regret that we were unable to satisfy you. Please know that we work each day to become a better hotel and better hoteliers, and I hope you will trust us with your accommodation needs at some point in the future. We’re here if you need us.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

When we got there ad Said coffee in room fridge and microwave. There was so much frost in freezer you could not get anything in it. Told them it needed defrosting. We had bag of Insulin in fridge. They exchanged fridge and left insulin out of fridge all day until we came back to room and found it on counter. No shampoo left in room when cleaned. Said on booking pet friendly but when we got there big sign no pets allowed. Room very small they had microwave and fridge on side of bed and tripped over it every time you got up to use bathroom. Very poor planning. No outlets available to charge phone by bed. Room needed to be handicapped accessible but was not. No water pressure in shower. Not enough towels and front desk would never answer phone. Had to go to front desk to get anything and even then after ringing bell no one came to front desk. Very very very poor customer service!! We definitely will never stay here again!!!! We come to Rincon twice a year. Will find somewhere else to stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank loveit000000

Dear Guest,

We’re glad you commented because it shows that you care about our hotel and the experience other guests find here. We recognize that different people have different standards, and while we were unable to meet your expectations in several ways this time, we satisfy many guests each day. We apologize that you were not among them. Additionally, we’re involved in a continuous improvement program that means the property gets better every day. We hope you will visit again and see the positive changes we’re making. We strive to satisfy everyone and want to satisfy you as well.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Whatever you do, do not stay here. We stayed for three nights, but I was ready to leave after we walked in the room. It was so sketchy, that my husband was afraid if we left, we would have bogus charges to our credit card. The whole first floor and elevator smelled. It was a combination of moldy smell and some strong food smell. Water damage on the walls. Filthy floors and carpet. No coffee pot in the room. Only one working channel on the TV. Roaches everywhere. The bedding stunk. The bed was uncomfortable. We got on the elevator to leave for the day after our first night, there was a dirty t-shirt on the floor of the elevator. The owner just glared at us every time he saw us. The 3rd day that we were there, we went back to the room to pick up a phone charger. The elevator comes down with rude owner. He gets off, glares at us, leaves his big cleaning cart on the elevator, we barely had room to get on. His cart rode with us to the 2nd floor. Refrigerator door seal was broken so nothing stayed cold. Disgusting.We go to Rincon often, but will never stay there again.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your extended stay. First, let me say that I’m sorry. We recognize you had an unpleasant experience with us because of some maintenance, cleanliness and staff issues. And I offer you my sincerest apology. Each night, we serve a wide range of guests with a range of needs and likes, and we attempt to satisfy all of them. I’m glad you didn’t find problems severe enough to cause you to cut your stay short. Please know that we work each day to become a better hotel and better hoteliers, and I hope you will trust us with your accommodation needs at some point in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I travel a lot and have stayed at a lot of hotels. My mother has Dementia so we got 2 rooms there because we had no a/c at home. This is by far the worst place I've stayed. I woke up turned the light on and roaches drag racing across the wall. They were everywhere I checked out at 1 am. Thankfully we had power when we got home. I had to take a shower as soon as I got

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I booked my crew in this hotel for two nights and they informed me it was the worste place they have ever stayed. The beds were like sleeping on a rock the rooms were not kept up by house keeping. Their is no breakfast at all and the pool was closed, just another indian run hotel avoid this place at all cost!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business