“DON'T BOOK HERE UNLESS it is LIFE or DEATH!”

Days Inn Richmond Hill/savannah
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I thought this was going to be a great place to stay for 2 nights. I went by the review stars I did not dive into the comments. 3 our of 5 stars seem good, right? Absolutely NOT! I arrived and as usual I do my inspection of the room. I have compromised immune system so cleanliness is a must. The bed sheets were stained. There were crumbs on the floor. The toilet bowl was stained. There was hair in the bathroom sink and on the microwave. The shower looked stained and water flowed over the shower floor, the water drained slow. SO.....I went to walmart bout some cleaning supplies and re-cleaned my room. I bleached everything in here that had a hard service. I know you may be thinking why not contact front desk? Well after reading the comments it appeared nothing would be done and the issues I was experiencing was the same complaints and clearly nothing has not been done about it yet. So I decided to not complain and make the best of my trip. BUT I did bleach everything. I felt a lit bit more better after knowing I disinfected everything in here. I definitely wouldn't recommend this hotel if your are looking for peace of mind and relaxation. It is only good if it is a last minute booking and you are tight on cash. The funny thing was I booked this hotel thinking it was decent in quality , I wasn't necessarily looking for a cheap hotel. I was very disappointed and disgusted by the cleanliness of the hotel. Also everything was outdated. Stains on the ceilings. Wall fixtures cricked. Tv quality was terrible.

Room Tip: It's only a step up from a motel. Terrible for a big chain hotel to have everything outdates and...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
GM4180, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Richmond Hill/savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear guest,

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write a few words about your recent stay with us. Next time please do contact the front desk so we can try and help accommodate you better. If you don't, nothing will be done. Let me be the forst to apologize to you about your recent stay with us. Please give us a call and let us know which room you stayed in so we an address these issues. Thanks, Alan. 912-756-3371

Reviewed 15 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank michaelcB9478LG
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We were traveling from NC to Fl when we stopped here at the this Days Inn. The Front Desk staff was friendly and our room was nice and clean.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GM4180, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Richmond Hill/savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Donna,

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write a few words about your recent stay with us. I'm glad your room was nice and clean and you found our staff friendly. Please do stay with us again when driving through the Savannah Area.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We needed a room at the last minute, due to some plumbing issues at our house that couldn't be resolved until the next day. I assure you, staying in our home with NO running water would have been more sanitary and more pleasant than staying in this NASTY dump of a hotel! Ugh..

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GM4180, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Richmond Hill/savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear guest,

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write a few words about your recent stay with us. Please give me a call and let me know which room you stayed in so we can address this issue for the next guest. Thanks, Alan 912-756-3371.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond Hill
Best Western Central Inn
#36 of 115 in Savannah
1 km away
Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill

Been to Days Inn Richmond Hill/savannah? Share your experiences!