“Awesome food!”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and ambience. Salad, quesadillas, and margaritas rock! Everytime we go we have a great experience. The staff is bery courteous. Although I highlighted some of the things we adore there are other items. The items with their marinated beef are also excellent. So far we have never had a bad family food fest night! :-)

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Depending on who is in the kitchen, the food is hit or miss. Some days good some days bad. The service varies as to who is on duty as manager.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Love this place. My wife and I make it here once or twice a month. Good service, good people, good food.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I love this place! I usually visit 3 or more times a week. Due to the fire and construction, I've not been able to enjoy my hometown hang out. I can't wait until the reopening! The food is excellent and the staff is family. Love it here!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

LA Parilla is CLOSED FOR REMODELING do to a fire...BUT they are rebuilding it now as I write this!! They are a super restaurant, great workers, happy atmosphere to be at whatever time of day, "can't wait to see the NEW LA PARILLA"!!!
I'm sure they can't wait to greet "you" in the front new doors. : )