“Takeout - Good Value”

Add it.
Long River Chinese Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We almost always get chicken fried rice and egg rolls. Very reliable and very filling for the price. We split the order and enjoy the mild and tasty flavoring. Occasionally get fried wings or sweet and sour chicken. Wings are thickly breaded and decent for the price. I like the sweet and sour chicken and rice, but don't use the sauces, just like the extra chicken with rice.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

They use Real white meat chicken in many dishes. Their food is nothing spectacular but it's always reliable. Appetizers are good. Singapore noodles and Hong Kong beef chow fun are favorites along with spicy chicken and broccoli.
They often use too much sauce.

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

Pretty decent food, but get take out. Staff is not dine-in friendly. Will be back for take out though.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

I have been coming here for a few years now because it is close to home. I think the food is really pretty good and the service is always great. The meals are large enough that we usually buy one and split it. I have never dined inside the restaurant and have never used the delivery service. I always call ahead and go pick up my order myself. I have always had good service and they have never gotten my order wrong.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

I was hoping this would be an incredible takeout meal as the restaurant is in a good location for me. But, I was quite disappointed in the food. Almond Chicken was separate from the gravy. The gravy was not what is traditional for a Fried Almond Chicken dish. Beef and Broccoli - the beef was tender, broccoli slightly overcooked. Sauce was forgettable. Thai fried noodle: did not resemble any type of thai dish I have ever had and was very disappointing being I was in the mood for thai.

So, I will still be on the hunt for a good Chinese place. I won't go back here.