“Southern food excellence”

Martin's Restaurant
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I go to Martins at least three times a week. My breakfast favorites are the country ham and sausage links. My son likes the bacon biscuits with extra bacon. My grandkids love the busciuts and the eggs. For lunch I love the hotdogs with chili and slaw and the onion rings. If you love a southern style breakfast you will love it here!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Drive thru can be slow at times but with all the folks eating here that becomes understandable. Sausage gravy biscuits are very good!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Great service. Faster to go inside and get it to go than drive thru. Traffic backs up the main road, especially on weekends.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I can ALWAYS count on this location. Large link sausage biscuit well done lg hash brown, lg tea and whatever my family wants. They are friendly at the drive thru and the taste is always good.

Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I usually don't stop at Martins for breakfast because the line is usually very long, but I am glad that I did this particular morning. I had an Egg biscuit and it was very fresh and good. I might have to stop there again.