“Good value and decent food”
Review of Sapporo

Sapporo
Ranked #50 of 127 Restaurants in Pooler
Reviewed 20 August 2016

This place is the newer concept of all you can eat where you order and the food is fresh made per your order. I like this better as the food isn't just sitting on the buffet and there is less waste as well. This is a great place to go to when I want sushi, but also hibachi or noodles or rice as well as appetizers. I like the sushi appetizers as well as the gyoza and the hibachi steak. Service is decent and friendly.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

The experience was so bad that I forgot to do this review. I suppose I wanted to forget it ever happened. The waitress had extreme difficulty understanding English but did visibly show discontent when we made it clear to her that we DID NOT want the all-you-can-eat buffet (costs $20/person) Seriously, how many of us need to do that? There were four of us and we each received our very small, simple orders with about 15 minutes of spacing between. It took me getting up and going to a different waitress at the entrance to tell her that our waitress refused to look at us and that twenty minutes has passed and our daughter had not yet received her food: a bowl of steamed rice and teriyaki chicken. In all, it took 40 minutes for her to get her food. We were all done by the time she got hers. No drink refills. There were too many things that were unacceptable. I would not go there again under any circumstances.

1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Sit down, order your food, and it is prepared fresh and hot!
Keep ordering till you cant eat anymore.
I was very surprised at how good the food is. I have been 4 times now and will return.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

What can I say? Delicious food, varied menu, friendly service, great prices, convenient location. OK, I think that's everything!
I would like to see sashimi added to the offerings but the nigiri is fresh and plentiful, the rolls are consistent and creative but to me, the star is the appetizer menu. Shumai, tuna "martini", sashimi "salad", shrimp tempura.....
Ok, going there now!

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We were trying to find a good place, but avoid the long waits of a Saturday night... Somehow we were close by this place and decided to give it a try, even thought from outside you can't tell how it is... Then we were pleasantly surprised with the all you can eat concept and be able to try as many entrees you can eat. The food was fresh and tasty! We liked those different items we order and the rolls we had were very nice!