“Great Quick Oriental Option”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #48 of 130 Restaurants in Pooler
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stopped in to see what was offered on the menu. Didn't feel like sitting down at a normal Oriental restaurant and absolutely didn't want a buffet. This option is awesome. Great fresh food, quick service, good prices AND you can take it home and enjoy in your PJs. Awesome!!! We will be back.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The restaurant was out of my selection (Black Pepper Chicken) and did not offer to cook it. The locations in Texas usually cook what you order when they are out.
I ended up ordering the Chicken and Green Beans. The green beans and chicken was over cooked. The brown rice was old. The entree looked liked it had been on the stem table for sometime. I have visited several Pandas, but this location is not up to standard as others.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Not as flavorful as when I visited one of their locations in CA; however, it's tasty enough. The service is courteous and relatively quick.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

The staff was friendly and the service was quick. I find Panda Express food to be consistently good and this was the case here as well.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

After much debate, my husband and I finally ate at the new Panda Express that is conveniently located next to the Tanger Outlet in Pooler, GA. I have eaten at other Panda Express before and was never impressed. However, my husband, loves Panda Express and will eat there whenever we are in a location that has one. This particular location, new to both of us, did not impress at all. I ordered the chow mein and it was very dry. The chicken was cold. The meal cost more than what it was truly worth. I will however say that since the location is new, it is very clean and easily accessible.