“Excellent sushi, service and other items!”
Review of Sushi Hana

Sushi Hana
Ranked #8 of 127 Restaurants in Pooler
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at an airport hotel for an early flight tomorrow and we decided we wanted sushi! After looking at the the other sushi restaurants such as Sapporo and Miwah we decided to go to Sushi Hana. What an excellent choice! I'm not a huge sushi fan so I tried their special spicy tuna roll wrapped in tuna instead of seaweed- great choice! I'm even planning on asking our chef at Sakanna's in Beaufort SC to make this dish for me! The sushi fan in the family loved his choice of the Amazing Tuna Roll, cucumber roll and tuna roll - well done, timely service and excellent meal!
We would come back here again next time we are in the area!

1  Thank John-Sue Z

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I stopped in for lunch with a group of 5 others, and we each had a sushi combination plate off the lunch menu. The sushi was excellent, and it was accompanied by soup and rice. The pricing was economical, compared to many sushi restaurants. The sushi was very fresh tasting, which is critical to me. All in all, a great place at a decent price.

1  Thank FL2urist2014
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The Hours posted on the door said open until 930 pm. I arrived at 9:10 and they would not seat us, said they were closing up shop, this is pretty poor customer service, I won't be back

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I have been there at least six times and each time it was excellent. Service is good, food fresh, sake good and decor is soothing. Great sushi place. They also have great lunch specials that are a good value. Go, relax and enjoy!

1  Thank kwikkaren
Reviewed 14 July 2016

An absolutely terrific place for sushi! The atmosphere is casual but elegant, the service is really great. The staff is very informative and has a firm knowledge about the food. The sushi chefs are phenomenal, it's the best sushi I've had since living in Savannah for the past 11 years! The food presentation is almost artistic. The tuna or salmon wraps are a must-have appetizer. The fish is very fresh, the whole menu is exciting. I love this place and it will be our regular place to eat in Pooler. If you love sushi, this place is for you. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of food you get. We can't wait to go back!

2  Thank Roberto T