“Good food, great price!”
Review of New Super Buffet

New Super Buffet
Ranked #42 of 130 Restaurants in Pooler
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

If you've been to one Asian Buffet you've been to them all. They all seem to have the same basic setup. This one does have a few bonuses. They have an actual sushi bar with guys constantly rolling and putting out fresh sushi. They have a hibachi grill where you can choose your meat and veggies and they cook it fresh for you. They also have a pretty adequate salad and desert bar. There also a few Americanized items like Pizza, French fries and tater tots in case you have picky kids or your picky yourself. Most Asian buffets I feel like everything has a similar taste but this one you can actually taste different flavors. The place is a little older and looks run down in some areas but that would be my only complaint.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Let me begin by saying that I detest Chinese buffets, and generally avoid them if at all possible. However, on this particular occasion, there were hardly any other restaurants open, and I was running out of time and patience, so I decided to stop here. The food was surprisingly delicious and cheap. I didn't feel as though I would get sick after dining here, as I usually do at other Chinese buffets. It provided a great lunch, and I recommend it.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

This Buffett was surprisingly good and very affordable! We went here because the reviews were good so we took a chance. We were not disappointed :) seafood was very tasty and there was a great variety of food. The only improvement I would say was needed would be for the waitstaff to have a bit of a personality and be friendly. Our waitress acted beat down and unhappy and the host was not unfriendly but did not have people skills. But the food was yummy :)

Reviewed 25 June 2016

all fresh food,many items to pick. Reasonable price. Good service.Very clean**
All the food was fresh and not left overs**

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Stopped in for lunch while shopping. Resturant is self service but had no wait to get seated and the drink was bought out very quickly. This Buffett has a little of it all including sushi.. Good Variety and taste value.They will give discount to Sr Citizens if you ask for it.