“Disappointed ”

Ranked #70 of 133 Restaurants in Pooler
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Very disappointing meal:(
The meal was unsatisfying with no authentic flavors. :( I was looking forward to a good Mexican dish and was I disappointed at this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Not a Mexican fan, they're all the same n Savannah. But, friend and Mother wanted Mexican Saturday evening and went to El Potro. Dreaded it, BUt, the menu looked great, but they surprisingly had a Buffett. And it was fantastic. Nicer than sitting stuffing your face with chips before the food arrives, L though next T me to a Rib Eye with the jalapeños and onions. Really good, will defiantly go again.ljust right off I-95.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I tried out this place as I just moved to the area and am trying out various restaurants. This was a huge disappointment. The food was bland and tasteless. I ate the lunch buffet and am a general believer that even average food becomes better when it is all you can eat but that was not the case here. Go somewhere else. This is not worth your time, money, or tastebuds.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

We stumbled on this unpreposessing place while staying at the La Quinta Inn, a 5-minute walk away. Excellent, authentic Mexican food served cheerfully and at moderate prices; what a treat, among the Burger Kings and KFCs! I only wish they had one in our hometown, we'd be regulars for sure!

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Are you ready for a great Tex Mex buffet for a Friday or Saturday night? Well POOLER Ga, only 20 minutes from Savannah is the bomb. Priced reasonable and food prepared with such great flavor and variety that I have to eat here at least 1 day a week for lunch and 1 day a week for dinner. My friend went back multiple times in one week alone. The clincher was the best Flan I have ever put in my mouth. When I ordered it" this is extra at only $3.50" I nearly lost my mind. Perfect texture and flavor... WOW! Best description possible! Decor is a little shabby but clean. Crew is friendly and they come by to check on you. What more can you ask for?