“Great meal”

El Potro Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 131 Restaurants in Pooler
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

We found this restaurant on travel advisor. The parking lot was already crowded at 6:30 on a Friday night. Half the patrons in the restaurant spoke Spanish which I consider to be a great omen. The Frijoles, pico de gallo & guacamole.... it was all excellent. We have the buffet reasonably priced at $10 I would highly recommend this as one of your stops.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

I have been to El Potro many times over the past ten years and always delivers excellent and low price Mexican food.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Great Mexican food with friendly service. The original Mexican restaurant in Pooler. Best Margarita's!

Reviewed 6 July 2015

LOVE the buffet! Good variety and good taste. Waitstaff is friendly and efficient. Will defiantly go back.

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

Food is decent but the place needs a good scrubbing. On the way out while waiting to pay I saw the salsa kept in a bucket uncovered on top of the server station. That bothered me. Then I noticed the health department score of 76.