“Sashimi dinner was fresh and delicious ”
Review of Wasabi Fusion

Wasabi Fusion
Ranked #20 of 129 Restaurants in Pooler
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Ordering Sashimi can be a hit or miss... The sahimi dinner that I had was some of the freshest fish ever. The dinner had 18 pieces, included the miso or mushroom soup and Salad. We ended the meals with mochi ice cream. The greentea mochi was really good. I will go back again.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Elegant and super great food....Jojo rocks....and just all good...staff is efficient and eager to please

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My husband loves sushi and can be very picky while dining out. We decided to give this place a try. It's located in a little strip mall away from all the typical Pooler establishments. We were greeted with smiles and enthusiasm. Our waitress was prompt and friendly, but didn't nag as we looked over the extensive menu. My husband ordered the California rolls and Pooler on my mind. I ordered chicken and scallop teriyaki with fried rice and veggies which also came with soup and salad. Everything was delicious. My husband isn't normally impressed but he said, that was the best sushi he has ever had. He talked about it SO much, we ended up going back the very next night plus bringing our three kids with us. The same waitress greeted us upon our arrival and joked as we were leaving about seeing us the next day. The food was outstanding once again, and she made sure we were happy throughout our visit. I should mention, when we returned with our kids we ordered five different sushi rolls and two other entrees. Every bite was amazing.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We eat here all the time and we are regulars. The sushi is the best around, but the place is out of the hustle and bustle of the outer mall area, so it's largely undiscovered. I've also had most of the main entrees on the menu. I've never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped here on the way to our house from the airport...had sushi, dumplings, spring rolls, and a combo udon noodle dinner.

Service was excellent and they were very friendly in accommodating my special request.

Food was very fresh and delicious.

1  Thank Katherine S