“ALWAYS DELICIOUS!!”
Review of Wasabi Fusion

Wasabi Fusion
Ranked #17 of 134 Restaurants in Pooler
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I discovered Wasabi Fusion about a year ago. Now they know me by name. My husband and I, empty nesters, eat there at least 2-3 times per month. The quality of food is consistently delicious. Our favorites are the ribeye, steak yakisoba, and chicken teriyaki. The mushroom soup is great. They have a full bar. Everything is priced very reasonably. The customer service is always wonderful. Great staff. Great owner. Eat here! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

This is a great little spot that me and a girlfriend always go to, to catch up and just have girl time. Its cozy and quiet and the sushi here is fabulous. Can't wait until next time.

Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Hands down the best sushi restaurant in Pooler. Great staff. The food was awesome and great presentation. We didn't have to wait for refills for our drinks. The price was great for the amount of food that was given. The atmosphere was calm and relax. I would definitely go again

Reviewed 20 November 2015

Found Wasabi Fusion in the local Guide Book at the hotel desk and we are very happy we found it. Although our dinners included the traditional oriental soups and salads we also opted for the Hamachikama (yellow tail tuna cheeks) and the Lobster Bisque which were both excellent. My Japanese wife had the Sushi & Sashimi Platter was freshly and expertly prepared! (total of 29 pieces Cali, nigiri and sashimi). I had the Soft Shell Crab Plate which was also perfectly prepared.
Our server was attentive and knowledgeable.
The only problem we have is that Wasabi Fusion is almost 4 hours away from home. (But we have been known to drive that far for good food, so we will be back!)

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

The food was great in a style of your choice, for instance you can choice to eat at grill or at table. The servers were very good.