“Nothing Fancy, but food is good.....”
Review of Seasons of Japan

Seasons of Japan
Ranked #43 of 130 Restaurants in Pooler
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Wanted to grab a quick dinner, and saw this place during a trip to publix. The menu is nice and service was fast, although I was there a little past the dinner hour. I ordered the teriyaki chicken rice bowl combo and was not disappointed. Good food at fast food prices. Would definitely recommend it

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We ate there while working across the parking lot and my wife went in and ordered and the girl behind the counter had a little attitude but when she asked for forks, the girl kind of went haywire, acted like the forks were hers and you couldnt have any.
We like Seasons of Japan, usually in the Charleston, SC area, very good.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Been here many times. Try going during the week or not peak hours as it can get busy. Most of the time, it's really clean and fast, though we have came in here during the weekend when lots of teenagers about to hit the theater next door were eating. None of the kids were behaving yet none of the staff seemed to care.. Learned my lesson and usually stop by for lunch.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

it was ok the food in the past has been better. I ordered the steak bowl and it was ok but I didn't receive any teriyaki sauce for the meat I think it would've been a lot better with it.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

We were visiting family near this location recently and after a busy day of shopping we decided to give this a try. It isn't like any other Japanese restaurant we have eaten at, but this was kind of cool getting take-out. We had the small orange chicken and rice bowl which was large enough for 2. Price was in the $8 range and very delicious. They were very busy on a Friday night and also have a drive-thru so we did have a short wait. We would definitely eat here again.