“Great Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2015

We just had dinner here for the second time and already we can't wait to go back. The food is so fresh and beautifully prepared. Very nice staff. Attentive but not intrusive. Atmosphere leaves a little to be desired. I could do without all the TV's on sports stations. Prices are reasonable. Sushi is beyond delicious.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Made a Sunday afternoon early-dinner visit here. Had a sashimi platter which was excellent - I've paid a lot more in DT Savannah and gotten a whole lot less. Fish was fresh, tasty, attractively plated. Service was great. Will be back.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

My husband and I love this restaurant and agree it is the best hibachi in Pooler and Savannah. You can not order anything bad from this menu, as we have tried almost all! Also, you can not beat their lunch prices. I can not comment on the other side as I have only eaten hibachi here.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

we were celebrating my daughter's 10th birthday and had a great time! The service was great and the food was delicious. Very interactive in the presentation as well with the kids!

Reviewed 7 January 2015 via mobile

This was our first time to Sawa. We were trying to pass time while waiting for an appointment.

The inside is very cozy and inviting. The tables and booths are spacious. Seating and drink orders were taken care of promptly.

Both husband and I ordered the Bento Box special. I had the hibachi chicken while he had steak. I noticed either fried or white rice was an option. I wasn't asked which I preferred so I was given fried by default.

My chicken was incredibly dry and very tough. It lacked flavor along with the rice.

My husband's steak was juicy but cooked well done; not to his request of medium, again not much flavor.

We ordered a few rolls, as well. They were ok. Nothing special and fairly small for the price.

The salad was decent with a good ginger dressing which was the highlight of my meal.

Overall, the service was good. However, I wouldn't return. Not even if I had any type of coupon or discount. It wasn't worth my time.