Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler
SleepInn
US$191
US$151
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$135
US$130
US$127
US$122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$74
US$146
US$78
US$72
Priceline
All reviewssam's clubfront deskoutlet mallbed was comfortableshopping and restaurantsfirst floorchecking inclean roomslots of restaurantsajaypethardwoodmotelsavannahpatrickrriflorida
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I stayed here 1 night and I would recommend it to anyone whose looking for a good priced hotel that is pet friendly and in a convenient location. If you are into breakfast, they didn't have much selection.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jackie D
MasterkeyHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

Dear Valued Guest:

Thanks for the lovely comments. We are thrilled that you were impressed by both our product and service. Our number one goal is to provide all our guests with a wonderful experience during their stay. We appreciate the recommendation, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

The Team at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler

Reviewed 5 June 2016

This hotel is very convenient to a wide variety of nearby restaurants, shopping, the airport, and everything in the greater Savannah, GA area. We have stayed here before, and if it is practical for future travels, we will surely stay here again.

We were surprised to find that the room that we had for this stay included a "Jacuzzi" type of bath tub.

There is no restaurant, but there are provisions for complimentary light, self-serve breakfasts and coffee adjacent to the lobby.

Sonny was most pleasant and helpful during the check-in process.

Red Roof is a favorite hotel chain because they always very clean, and they welcome our small dogs.

The WiFi is very easy to access and trouble-free.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest:

It’s always our pleasure to welcome you back and we are so delighted you had an excellent stay once again. We love hearing comments like yours, as our goal is to ensure an excellent and memorable experience for every guest. We will be sure that Sonny is recognize for providing outstanding service. Thank you for always choosing to stay at the Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler.

The Team at Red Roof Inn & Suite Savannah Airport Pooler

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Don't know what this little po dunk town is about but all the hotels in the area think they're worth premium prices. Many have MLOS rules and won't rent you a room for one night. We stayed in Pooler so my wife could visit with her sister as we passed through.

The staff was pleasant when we checked in. We rented 2 rooms since the girls wanted to visit. One was supposed to be a suite. The suite had lots of cabinets with no dishes, silverware, or cooking utensils. Each room had a mini fridge and microwave. I would rate the accommodations average for an above average price, $135 per night.

The advertised hot breakfast was a waffle maker. Otherwise, it was a continental breakfast all the way.

I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review. We are glad to hear that the staff was pleasant, however we do apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We value all guest comments, and will be sure to use them to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for the feedback and we hope to be able to exceed your expectations in the future.

The Team at Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler

Reviewed 12 May 2016

This hotel is very well kept. When I needed towels or anything for my comfort, they moved to get it and make me comfortable. They have great customer service! If you have pets, this is the place you would love as well. The place was kept clean. My room neat and clean. A.J. the head man in charge, would tell me if their is something that i need to fix for you as my guest, just let me know. Now that's customer service. My boy Sunny at Red Roof a very hard working guy, would ask me if I needed anything. This guy is the funniest guy you will ever meet. I love conversations with him. They make you feel like your a part of the family. Great customer service A.J., Sunny and the rest of the crew, will be back again and again. Thanks!

Room Tip: Never had a problem with any rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank shanecorey
MasterkeyHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2016

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you! We are so excited to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us at the Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler! We strive to provide our guests with the highest levels of service and satisfaction, and your comments let us know we are doing a great job. Thank you for your patronage and your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!

The Team at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling through Florida and Georgia and needed somewhere to stay while in the Savannah area for one night. I called the Red Roof Inn while on the road and Ryan gave me directions straight to the hotel. He was very cheerful and helpful which was a blessing for two road weary travelers. We were given a room on the second floor. Everything in the room was clean, neat, and in proper working order. The room appeared to be recently remodeled. It was very quiet and we rested peacefully. I had a lovely conversation with Sunil at the front desk on check out. I would recommend this location to anyone, and would gladly come back here the next time I'm in the Savannah area.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MissDena1

Dear Valued Guest:

Thanks for your fantastic review. Our staff works hard each day to provide unforgettable experiences for guests, and we’re overjoyed that you experienced just that. I have shared your feedback with our entire team. Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

The Team at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler