“Lovely ride through the woods”
Review of Roosevelt Stables

Roosevelt Stables
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We took the hour ride on a hot summer day at 3PM but it was not uncomfortable because of the shade from the lovely FD Roosevelt State Park. The staff did a nice job at matching horses with my family of 5. I have ridden over the year along with my daughters but my husband had not and was placed on Big Momma. The man chatted with that horse the whole way and is now talking of the next time we can all go for a trail ride!! We all had so much fun and we would go again if we get back to the area.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

What a great time we had! First time horseback riding the horses we're beautiful and well taken care off. The horses knew the trails which made it easy for a first timer. The staff was friendly, gave us a tour and made us feel at home. It's awesome that some of the horses were rescues which is a big plus to me. Don't miss this treasure! Loved it!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Stable staff was very knowledgeable and could match horse with riders well. The ride was lead by a caring professional who watch carefully to make sure all riders were following within a reasonable distance. We are experienced riders and had a very pleasant experience. I would recommend the stables to both novice and experienced riders. Horses have been well cared for and that says a lot about the facility.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

My husband and I visited the Roosevelt Stables this past weekend. We reserved the "overlook Trail" option. It was such an enjoyable experience! Everyone there was so friendly and helpful. We rode the horses up the mountain, paused for some picture opportunities, and headed back down the mountain. The horses appeared healthy and happy. The stables were clean- it is obvious that the owner/staff care about their animals. A fabulous experience (our first horse riding experience); we hope to visit again and try another trail soon! Thanks, Roosevelt stables!

1  Thank 415bahard
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Peaceful ride with beautiful horses and great friends! The friendly staff make you feel like family. We had a great time!