“Fun for all ages!”
Review of Dino Village

Dino Village
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took all three of our boys (ages 12, 6, and 2) and we all had a blast! Between the massive jump house, three different types of riding dinosaurs, and fossil dig they couldn't decide what was their favorite. They just kept going back and forth to each one wanting to do them all again! Even my husband and I had a blast with them and learning about the different types of dinosaurs. It was without doubt a perfect place to take the kids for family day, and even throwing some education in with it. It was a win win!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I took my 9yr old daughter and my 6yr old niece to dino village and they really had a blast. The small riding dinos were so cute and I couldn't get them off the big giant bouncy house.They have an amazing staff that worked well with the kids. The camera guy was also very kind and patient with the grils. We will be going back soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Had a amazing time with the family at Dino village! Such an amazing place to visit if you are in the town!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

had our 5 year old birthday party there it was great, baby dino rides, walking dinosaurs , 30 large life size dinosaurs, sounds and feels like you are walking with the dinosaurs.
huge jump house kids have fun for four hours

we will be back

staff was great, very friendly