All reviews sausage free hot breakfast waffles continental breakfast jennifer
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The motel was under construction. We did not know this when booking. Mostly construction workers in the hotel. Several toilets on the balcony. No closet and hangers over the toilet. Our room was not complete. Bed was comfortable and it was quiet. We made the best of it and will laugh about the stories

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Jennifer S, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Perry Near Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Janet,
I apologize for the construction and remodeling going on during your stay with us. We are working hard to get all renovations complete so that our guest will have the best stay possible. I'm glad that you could make the best of the situation and can find humor in it. Again I apologize and hope that you will come stay with us again when renovations are complete.

Michelle Lawson
Front Desk Agent
Ramada Inn Perry
478-987-3313
ramadaperry@outlook.com

Reviewed 30 July 2018

This motel is under construction, which they do not tell you anywhere on these sites or when you call them. They do not clean your room daily either. It's in a good spot for the fairgrounds and good restaurants though. It will be nice when they are done remodeling and hire more maids.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank cmadde353697
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The room smelled Horrible Bathroom had mold on curtain,and the tub was not clean. breakfast was gross eggs weren't cooked sausage was tasteless, and muffins were hard. Pull rods for drapes were sticky. The room wasnt sufficiently clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2018

This place was filthy, the room smelled so bad I bought Fabreeze just to get by for the time I was there. The grass (weeds) were over a foot tall. There was garbage all over the grounds. The carpet in the room was disgusting, the bed skirt was torn and dirty. The TV channels were scrambled, no internet or working passwords for the internet while I was there. Friends that were in another part of the hotel had BED BUGS and had to move to a different room. They wanted to talk to a manager and were told he lives in Florida and couldn't be reached!! I will never stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here for years and it kept getting a little worse every year. I was more than amazed at the changes that have taken place in this last year. All really great surprises The lobby has been Re done and the conference rooms too. I'm thinking this place might see great times again. The owner was there as well and seems like they are well on their way to bringing this old place back to life. Way to go!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Jennifer S, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Perry Near Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts about your stay with us. We are very excited about the renovations were going thru as well. While it is taking some time and patience the end result will be worth it. I hope you will come stay with us again when the remodeling is complete. Thank You Again

Michelle Lawson