“Met friends”

Grinds & Wines
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. The menu was fairly extensive and the food was good. I recommend it for a friends pitting our a family visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Thought we would try this little place out for date night. Great service with a smile, and the food was reasonably priced and portioned. My wife had shrimp tacos, while I went with the steak medallions. Both meals were great. The desert was excellent, and highly recommend the mocha lava cake. It was awesome.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a very relaxing dinner with 5 associates.

Beer selection was very good

Menu was great and my meal was excellent

The place is small but very comfortable. And service was really good.

Don't be in a rush. Go and relax.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My husband and I were in Peachtree City for a concert. We decided to give this restaurant a try since it was close to our hotel and the concert venue. We were greeted and seated immediately. It is a fairly small place. The wine list is very short even though "wine" is in their name. We ordered the Mediterranean Sampler as an appetizer and it was absolutely delicious! Very filling. I was a bit full so decided to order the Augustine Salad. It was very good too. My husband ordered the Shrimp and Grits. He made the comment that he would drive the 2 1/2 hours from our house to come here again. It was a very nice evening with great food.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Love Grinds & Wines (though not a great fan of their name). It was once a coffee shop. Absolute favorite lunch spot. Love their fish tacos. Friendly service, delicious food, great restaurant.