“Loved the food and beer selection and atmosphere ”
Review of Grinds & Wines

Grinds & Wines
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a very relaxing dinner with 5 associates.

Beer selection was very good

Menu was great and my meal was excellent

The place is small but very comfortable. And service was really good.

Don't be in a rush. Go and relax.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My husband and I were in Peachtree City for a concert. We decided to give this restaurant a try since it was close to our hotel and the concert venue. We were greeted and seated immediately. It is a fairly small place. The wine list is very short even though "wine" is in their name. We ordered the Mediterranean Sampler as an appetizer and it was absolutely delicious! Very filling. I was a bit full so decided to order the Augustine Salad. It was very good too. My husband ordered the Shrimp and Grits. He made the comment that he would drive the 2 1/2 hours from our house to come here again. It was a very nice evening with great food.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Love Grinds & Wines (though not a great fan of their name). It was once a coffee shop. Absolute favorite lunch spot. Love their fish tacos. Friendly service, delicious food, great restaurant.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Great place to relax and have either fares - simple to complex indoors our outdoors. I preferred the outdoors because indoor was too cold and looked cramped. The mahi Mahi fish tacos were amazing, with a nice kick in the sauce. My friend had the crab cake sandwich, very tasty and very filling. Also had the lettuce wraps which i felt was not properly seasoned and meat pieces still fairly big. The food here is very good and inexpensive at the app level but you get into the entrees its going to cost you. I would have loved to order a bottle of wine but for me they were too expensive and not recognizable (label wise) so I skipped on that.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Our first time to this restaurant and we were impressed. Chicken Parmesan was very tasty and the staff was on top of it. Servers seemed to share tables which meant that we were attended to very well. It was clear our happiness as customers was very important to them. This restaurant is a drive for us, but worth it!