“Favorite Lunch Spot”

Grinds & Wines
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Love Grinds & Wines (though not a great fan of their name). It was once a coffee shop. Absolute favorite lunch spot. Love their fish tacos. Friendly service, delicious food, great restaurant.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Great place to relax and have either fares - simple to complex indoors our outdoors. I preferred the outdoors because indoor was too cold and looked cramped. The mahi Mahi fish tacos were amazing, with a nice kick in the sauce. My friend had the crab cake sandwich, very tasty and very filling. Also had the lettuce wraps which i felt was not properly seasoned and meat pieces still fairly big. The food here is very good and inexpensive at the app level but you get into the entrees its going to cost you. I would have loved to order a bottle of wine but for me they were too expensive and not recognizable (label wise) so I skipped on that.

A TripAdvisor Member
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Our first time to this restaurant and we were impressed. Chicken Parmesan was very tasty and the staff was on top of it. Servers seemed to share tables which meant that we were attended to very well. It was clear our happiness as customers was very important to them. This restaurant is a drive for us, but worth it!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We come here often! The "Hamburger Blues" is the best hamburger in the area! Hands down! Just had one! Delicious! Their Fish tacos on Taco Tuesday are great as well! Great atmosphere and staff!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I had chicken alfredo and my husband had salmon BLT they were both great! Wonderfully cooked. But the meat loaf thing I treid the other day was somewhat too salty and mediocre to the best