“Consistency”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Great location and very good service for a Saturday morning. Even when traveling from a different state, I know I can count on the same quality food and drinks I get at my home Starbucks. Great staff!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 11 May 2017

great coffee, friendly staff, very clean and a very nice manager, so nice and helpful. and easy in and out location.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I really enjoy visiting this Starbucks when we visit our kids in Peachtree City. The personnel are always so friendly. Even the people who visit this Starbucks are friendly regulars who like to hang out and talk and meet up with people. There is plenty of seating inside and out and the atmosphere is great. If you don't like your drink they will make it right and give you a new one.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Another Starbucks. Same small footprint, same food and drinks. Staff was fairly friendly and busy...as usual for Starbucks.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I frequent the Atlanta area, but am drawn to the Peachtree City. Staff at this Starbucks is friendly, professional, and consistent.

This location is part of a small upscale set of shoppes, so it is very convenient to grab some coffee and peruse and shop in a relaxing environment.

I always make it a point to stop in here in my travels.

Date of visit: December 2016