“Nice renovated facility & breakfast snack with coffee”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a coffee and a muffin and reduced fat cinnamon coffee cake.

All items were delish and customer service was awesome...

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I LOVE starbush so naturally I had to find me some and this location was a great place to get some on the go.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I tried the chai tea there and it was up to the classic Starbucks standards! No disappointments at all with fast and friendly service so typical of Starbucks.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017

This Starbucks stays consistent with the quality I have come to expect from the brand. The Barista here was especially helpful recently when I was asking for a tea that would soothe my sore throat. She suggested a "Medicine Ball" which apparently is on the Starbucks secret menu. It was delicious and especially soothing to my throat. It has become a favorite drink of mine, and I have found many other locations lack in knowledge of this brand drink. I would visit this Starbucks often because of the great customer service. Also, it is located very close to the freeway.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Yes a Starbucks is a Starbucks but some stand out over others and this is one of them. The orders are quickly and correctly filled by competent smiling staff who really care about customer service. For example, when I was there tonight, the barrister went the extra mile to ensure my coffee was fresh by having me taste it before I left the counter.There is plenty of seating both tables, comfortable chairs and even a sofa along with ottomans to prop your feet on. A great place whether meeting with friends, getting work done ( the google wifi is fantastically fast) or chilling out alone. Definitely one of the best Starbucks Of the many I have patronized over the years.

Date of visit: February 2017