“Lunch”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #66 of 163 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Peachtree City is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Ummmm, not my taste buds. But I notice a lot of people visit this location. Especially since I’m vegan not really many options, only went because a co worker wanted to grab lunch together. Customer service was great, help with recommendations etc... not for me. Keep up the good work location.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Typical Panera chain restaurant food. The service at this location is always slow. There is never enough help resulting in long lines to buy a simple cup of coffee and pastry.

Many times I’ve ordered food and the self serve coffee urns are empty which means even a longer wait for a cup of coffee.

They do have a good selection of pastries, which are all very good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I order lunch at this restaurant a LOT either by Rapid Pickup (which is great) or when I am meeting a friend. I earn rewards and then they expire so fast that I never have an opportunity to use them, so it's like I'm not a member at all. Very disappointing. My advice would be to NOT join the Rewards program because you probably won't get to use it anyway.

The food is very good with wonderful flavor combinations and they usually get my order correct, but not always (so check your rapid pickup order before you leave).

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Nice spread of soups and sandwiches. Really enjoyed the Tomato Soup. Sandwich was fine. However, the restaurant could really use some Air freshner. Didn't feel fresh as soon as we entered.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We came with my daughter and hoped for a quick sandwich lunch. Place wasn't full, but we had to wait first 15 min in a line after 2(!) people, as order taker was very polite, made lots of jokes and small talks with everyone and then made mistakes in orders as he was very distracted with his own bubbling. Finally, we made an order and...waited for 45 minutes. 1 hour in total...to get 2 sandwiches (quite expensive, btw)...no thanks...
P.S. Sandwiches tasted good I must say.

Date of visit: July 2017